Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Suing a parent


If a child is fiscally damaged by a parent's actions, and the only recourse for recovery is litigation, the child is permitted to sue the parent.

(Code of Jewish Law Yoreh Deah 240:8)

Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment